Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mar 16, 2015 Ridgeland, MS Basketball

Basketball was the source of great pleasure to me all last week. I watched the conference championships, one after another, all across the country. It was great sport. When watching college games, you never really know what will happen. You certainly don’t know what team will show up to play. Even a team like Duke played one half of the game playing like a JV high school team. Even at that, they lost by only 6 points. And I saw Carolina State play a wonderful game when they beat Pitt. The next night they could do nothing even close. Where did that team disappear to, over night? Ken does not enjoy basketball, but I loved watching all the games. And the best part is that it was just a taste of the NCAA Tournament, which begins next week. I will be in hog heaven.

No comments: