Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. Wonderful Wendy.

Our day had been pleasant. Instead of meeting for Brunch, Christina and the girls brought us brunch from Julep, a restaurant we like in Jackson. It was Molly's suggestion and it was a good one. The food was excellent so we six enjoyed our food and each other. While they were there, I took a walk, leaning on the strong arm of Kate. After they left, I watched basketball, so the afternoon was pleasant but not exciting. But then I received an e mail from my niece, the Wonderful Wendy and the whole evening changed. Wendy offered to come and help us at our new house and put things in order. I could have hugged her neck. Actually, I have been worried about getting things put away in the new house. I have arranged for the movers to unpack the boxes but I have been concerned with putting things away. I do not have much staying power so I had discussed with Ken that we would probably just be forced to leave everything in piles when we leave for Texas. But Wonderful Wendy is quick and a good worker and she is staying from the 2nd to the 11th. We can get things put away and in order. I am thrilled…and relieved. Wonderful Wendy made my day!!

No comments: