Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. Planning.

Our good friend, the ever helpful Gillian, sent me an e mail listing all the helpers we will need in our new home. She included such things as ordering groceries on line and on Amazon for everything we might need to purchase to use in the house. Her list was not exclusive. I quickly listed several other folks we will need to be able to function. Our problem is that we don't really know how we will feel in the future. I will either get better or I will get worse. And the same for Ken. Immediately, we will order a yard company and a cleaning service. And we will need a service to check on the house when we are away. My bigger issue is the month of April. Our settlement date is set for April 1. Movers will pack the condo and move our stuff on the 2nd. On the 3rd the lady will unpack. Immediately after settlement, our belongings being stored will start the trek south. They also will unpack the boxes. It would take me 5 years to unpack all the boxes at the rate I move these days. But I must put it all away, someplace or another. I am thinking about asking Kate and Mary Frances to become my legs and arms because I suspect I will need extra help. But I am not worried because everything will keep. Planning has become more difficult.

No comments: