Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. Resting.

Yesterday afternoon and all today I have been resting. I have always wondered how much rest I am supposed to get, but I am told not to get tired and not to press to complete the task. Especially the first week after a treatment, I mostly rest. Truth be told, I can not do much but rest. I accomplish tasks in spurts. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I rest. Next I put in some laundry. Then I rest. Yesterday mostly I slept. Today I just rest but am mostly awake. Tomorrow will be even better. Surprisingly, I am mellow with the resting probably because I was told that the medication works best when I am at rest. I don't know if this is true or not but at least it keeps me content. March Madness begins again tonight. I will enjoy the games and might listen from the bed, just as if I was listening to the radio. Our system works well. I find it quite astonishing that I am able to rest most of the day and to be happy doing it. So unlike me!!

No comments: