Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015. Ridgeland, Ms. Memory.

In the middle of the night it came to me. The Password for our WiFi in the condo was written on the pad of paper sitting beside me on the couch. Why my memory let me down at 7:00 the evening before I will never know. I was sitting right beside the pad all the time. The last time my phone needed to be backed up I asked Clever Christina to fix it, and she did. we were at her house and asked me no questions. She just fixed it. When they were over to the condo bringing Chinese food I asked Christina to back up my phone. She asked me for our Password for the WiFi system we use. Of course, neither Ken or I knew it. We searched everywhere. I looked in my purse where I keep lists, all to no avail, so we decided to do the deed at their house. Then in the middle of the night it came to me. David had given me the Password and his User name when he ordered the system for us and I wrote it down on the pad of paper I keep beside my spot on the couch. The real question I ask my self is why I was so stupid as not to remember it the evening before and not in the middle of the night. Memory is tricky!!

No comments: