Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. Friends.

I have always been blessed with my friends. The fabric of my life has been enhanced by my friends. Here is another example. My friend Suzanne, who lives in Bethesda, is flying to Jackson on April 27. Then she will drive with us to Texas and share the driving task with me. After two days in Texas, she will fly home. I am thrilled. When we drove to Mississippi I drove myself even though I had a chest full of fluid. But it took us three days, even though it is only a ten hour drive. Normally we stay one night on the road and will do the same with Suzanne. I was not looking forward to taking the trip if I was doing all the driving so I am so pleased that Suzanne offered to take the trip with us. We will have fun too!!

No comments: