Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 28, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. The Bed.

Clever Christina and I had a plan. This morning, we were to go to Miskelly, a furniture store, and buy a bed. Our new home will have only one bed moved over from the condo, and we will have a guest. Molly came to help. At ten this morning, Christina and Molly appeared to pick me up but the D. appeared so I was resting on the bed. Poor Christina and Molly were forced to shop all by themselves. Technology is helpful. Christina and Molly chose two beds and sent me pictures. Both beds looked fine so I suggested that Molly make the final decision, and she did. I have a picture of seven year old Molly stretched out on the bed she liked the best. Next Wednesday the bed will be delivered. When Wonderful Wendy arrives to help on Thursday afternoon, she will find a bed all ready for her, all because of Molly and Christina. All Ken and I did was to pay the bill. Life is wonderful.

No comments: