Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015. Ridgelandm MS. Bitring and Chewing.

We have done it before, bitten off more than we can chew. The difference today and in the past is that right now, neither Ken or I are able to either bite or chew. This coming week will be busy. Every day there are activities that must be done. This is not normal for us these days. Tomorrow we must go to the bank and be ready for the big cheque for settlement. Tuesday morning I have a series of MRI's. So far, we have not figured out how to get me from the parking lot to the admission office. I certainly could not walk it myself. In the afternoon at 4:00 we settle on our new house. Wednesday Christina and the girls will unload our truck while Ken and I measure to see what furniture from the condo should be placed. Thursday the mover will pack and move our belongings from the condo. Fortunately, Wonderful Wendy arrives in the afternoon. Friday the boxes will be opened and we will begin to organize. In addition, the belongings that were put into storage from the farm will arrive, probably on Wednesday or Thursday. We will be in a big mess. I refuse to be stressed with the mess. That is the least of my problems. What I must do is keep my naps going each day and not get over tired. Everything will wait, but Ken and I have probably bitten off more than we can chew at this time of our life. But we will enjoy the chaos and Ken will inspect the yard every day, which will make him happy, so we think we have done a good thing. But this week will not be easy.

No comments: