Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. Yesterday.

Yesterday was a lost day for me. Believe it or not, I spent the whole day resting upstairs in our condo. Everything started put fine but for breakfast I tried the bottle of Ensure and a cup of tea. Ken thought the Ensure would give me proper nutrients so I tried one for breakfast. The D. disease comes the first week of the infusion and sure enough, soon I beat a quick retreat upstairs, where we have our only bathroom, and where I stayed the rest of the day. In between rests, I did the laundry, three loads full. The rest of the time I slept. I was certainly not going to come downstairs again. But things have gotten worse because today a water main has broken so we have no water. I am a bit better but not perfect. It is actually kind of funny, in a perverted kind of way. I feel sure that tomorrow will be a better day but yesterday was just one big blur.

No comments: