Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 29, 2019. The journey begins.

This morning I ate the last bowl of wild blueberries. The timing was perfect because today I am moving on. My journey begins today. I will spend the evening at the ALT hotel at the Halifax airport. Tomorrow morning at 7:00 I fly to Chicago, then on to San Antonio. I am looking forward to seeing my Texas family and the new dog. And I will try hard to make my journey into an expedition not a trial. I hear many folks saying that flying is not fun but I have tried to figure out why. I finally decided that these folks have just taken too many flights and they are jaded. Flying is not easy I know but I am not sure that the experience is any different than 20 years ago. Ken and I have had the habit of evaluating our home when we are about to depart. Because we like projects, we like to be sure the home is better when leaving than when we arrived. This is true for me now. I have had many improvements to this old house, so I am pleased. I had only one misstep and that was with the path next door. Other than that, the house looks good, both inside and out. The last thing I did was to install a big pipe that. bypasses the front driveway. We will need a good rain to see if the driveway will wash out. I hope not. So here I go. This place is beautiful and I look forward to returning in mid June of 2020. God willing.

1 comment:

Knourjua said...

this is a very nice blog and very helpful. I visit your blog every day. I gather huge information on everyday gymnastic life history.Safety playground