Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December 1, 2020. Madison, Mississippi. Mexico.

Finally, I have booked my flight to Mexico. Every doctor tells me to go. They say there are no medical reasons to stay home. In fact, the warm air might even be helpful. So I am going. I leave Jackson January 3, and return March 11. I will be two months in the condo and two weeks at the hotel/timeshare. My friend Flo on the phone yestyerday commented about me flying by myself. She is nervoius flying alone. But I assuire her that once I turn myself over to the check in people, the airline attendants take good care of me. They get me to where I need to go and make sure I am on the plane. So I am going. My only issiue is company. I am used to having friends and relatives staying with me in the condo. This year, no one is coming so I willbe by myself. I can funtion easily in the resort. Everything is level and I have easy places to walk. Fortunately there is a restaurant at the beach in front of the resort because going to other places by myself will be difficult. Things like shopping will be impossible. The conceirge has offered to shop for me because my immune system will not allow me to be around crowds of people. Even changing dollars for pesos will be difficult because I would need to go to the hotel with all the people. But I can isolate just as well at Playa Royale as I can here in Madison. I just need to figure out how to get things done safely. The temperature will be 80 degrees. And the sun sets right over the Pacific Ocean in front of the condo. Pretty nice.

No comments: