Tuesday, November 23, 2021

November 23, 2021. Madison, Mississippi. Another Celebration.

Today I had the last of 10 radiation treatments. To celebrate the end, Kashina and I went out for breakfast to a Waffle House. It is not fancy but the food is good. I am always interested that from the outside, the place looks exactly the same with lots of yellow. But inside the place is black and white tiles and is spiffy. They must think that the old look appeals to people but for my money it just looks dowdy and old fashioned. Inside is nifty and modern. I received a diploma for being an excellent patient. All the staff bade me a joyful goodbye. I am pleased to be finished even though the staff were excellent. My plan of action to survive the radiation worked well. I took the anti nausea when necessary, which ended up to be only four times. I rested twice a day, thirty minutes in the morning and sixty minutes in the afternoon. And I distracted my self by keeping busy. Kashina bought chicken broth and chicken noodle soup, which I was forced to eat a year ago but I did not once need them. So compared to last year, I did very well. Also Kashina worked each day I had radiation which helped. So now I am finished which you must agree is a great blessing. To celebrate I ate a waffle, sauged patties, hash brown potatoes and coffee. Delicious.

No comments: