Tuesday, May 21, 2019

May 21, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. On The Road.

Being on the road means keeping your mind alert at all times. Gill and I decided that when on the road, one must keep all your ducks in a row at all times. You must stay alert. So tomorrow I have two short flights, first to Houston then to San Antonio. Then I get to see my Texas Family, except for Sarah who is still in Australia. I am especially keen to see David. I have not seen him since his surgery. Abigail will be there along with the twins and of course, Suzanne who looks after me very well. And of course, I always am pleased to see Moose who is a wonderful dog. So I am ready to get on the road. Last year we did not spend any time in Texas and we missed it. David is picking me up. I did have a bit of trouble checking in on line. In fact, I was never able to do it but clever Christina did it for me. It took me almost an hour to accomplish this easy task, all to no avail. I gave up, knowing that I could check in at the airport. But Christa came to my rescue as she always does. I will have some work to do at the lake organizing my clothes. I think David and Suzanne have removed Kens belongings but I will probably have to get the bedroom and closet in proper order. We will all go to the lake house for the holiday weekend. Then I will stay at the lake by myself, which will be new to me. I have learned to live by myself in Mississippi. Now I must figure it out at Canyon Lake. I am ready. My little carry on is at the front door along with my backpack. Kashina is coming to stay the night with me and drive me to the airport early. My flight is 7:00. Now here I go.

No comments: