Thursday, May 23, 2019

May 23, 2019. San Antonio, Texas. Pathetic.

The twins were still asleep. Abigail had gone to work as was Suzanne and David so I was on my own to get my breakfast. Suzanne had kindly told me everything that was in the fridge I could use for breakfast so I knew there were many options. Suzanne asked me if she should set out the food for me but I declined her kind off, which turned out to be a mistake. The first thing I tried to do was to make coffee. I could not read the names on the pods so finally got my reading glasses and made coffee. Next I decided to make toast. Suzanne had told me that the bread was in the fridge but Suzanne's fridge is not like mine, which is mostly empty. Her's if full and I could not find the bread. I looked hard but finally decided to eat what I could see, which was raspberries and yoghurt. And I found a banana. So that was what I ate. And it was good. For lunch I asked Allison to tell me what is in the fridge. She call things out to me and I chose to make and eat a chicken salad sandwich and olives. It was clear to me that I could not operate in another persons refrigerator, especially when the fridge is packed with goodies. It is pathetic but true.

No comments: