Monday, September 12, 2022

September 12, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Unsubscribe.

Without doing anything, I was receiving 150 e mails every day.  This was time consuming for me, especially if i had been too busy to attend to them for several days in a row.  A few weeks ago, I have over a thousand e mails to deal with.  While I was in Mexico, Ken B. told me that by law, the organizations sending me e mails must allow me to unsubscribe.  My problem was the size of the unsubscribe button.  I struggle to find it. So my e mail woes continued.

A few weeks ago, I asked Anna for help.  Every morning we reviewed my e mails, she on my i Pad and me on my phone.  And I told her what e mails should be unsubscribed.  We were successful.  Finally, I receive about 15 a day.  When a new e mail arrives from some new organization we immediately unsubscribe.  I still receive the ones with information.  But I get few political requests.  It has taken a while but now I can  manage my e mails.  Finally.

No comments: