Sunday, September 18, 2022

September 18, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Coming to a Close.

Anna has helped me for four years so she knows the routine .  And as Anna was going to be leaving two weeks ahead of me, we got organized early.  The garage has been put back into storage, with both the fridge and freezer unplugged and cleaned.    And the truck is in the garage where it will stay all winter.  Anna left a path for me to leave the garage when Mr.G. comes to get me on on the 30th.  So the garage is all set for the winter.

Anna and I packet my case too, the one that will be checked on the plane.  This case was the same one I used on the cruise but Anna and I organized  the clothes differently.  I actually have too many clothes for the 13 day train trip but I do not wish to leave this stuff in Nova Scotia so it seemed easy to just leave the clothes in the case.  I did think about shipping things to Mississippi but decided that it was just as easy to put everything in the case.  Everything fit into the case for the cruise so there was no problem packing.

My small roller case i take as a carry on along with my backpack.  That small case was full of medications as I needed to have five months of meds to bring with me.  But that has almost all been consumed so I have space.  I should not be needing the bigger case when I am in Vancouver.  But that small case  is almost ready too.  I just need to put my reading glasses into the little case along with the computer and i pad which go into my backpack.  So I am almost ready to depart.  My summer in Nova Scotia is coming to a close.  

No comments: