Wednesday, September 14, 2022

September 14, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Another Oops.

When Carol and I were very young girls, my Mother would say that when Carol asked  to go to the bathroom, Mother could take time to find the bathroom.  But when I said I needed to go to the bathroom, Mother knew that she needed to find a bathroom quickly.  There was no holding on as was the case with Carol.    Some things in my life have never changed.

In Anna's family, the toilet seat lid is always kept down.  The same with Jacky, my cleaning lady.  But not in my family.  I like the lid of the toilet kept up.  I have tried to have Anna follow my pattern but I have not even tried with Jacky.  

Today, Jacky cleaned my house.  I went into my MBR bathroom, wearing a dress and using the walker, which means I am backing into the toilet.  And I sat down on the commode.  Unfortunately, the lid was down, which I had not noticed.  So once again this week, I was kept humble with another oops.  

No comments: