Tuesday, June 20, 2023

June 20, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Success Stories.

Eastlink in Nova Scotia was supposed to turn on my systems on June 15, but when Mary MacD. was there on Monday, nothing was working.  No phone. No internet. No TV.  So they e mailed me to have me call Eastlink, which I did.  Eventually, I spoke to a lady in the technical department who set up an appointment for the technician for Tuesday morning.  Wow.  I was impressed.  He was to come between 8 and 12.  And he was to call Walt and Mary so they could meet him at the house.  By Tuesday afternoon, I received an e mail saying that all systems were working.  Pretty good success story.

During the early morning hours last Thursday, two branches fell off a tree beside my garage.  The tree man came yesterday to evaluate the situation and he told me that shingles had ben damaged when the branch fell.  So I called Chantes who came immediately.  He smelled gas because the branch had damaged the gas line to an outside gas lamp.  I called Atmos Energy at 12:30.  My 1:30 the gas official arrived to check the leak.  He turned off the line to the lamp and he turned off the switch for that lamp.  So by just before 2:00, my problem was solved.  I do not need to do anything, unless I want the light turned on again.  As I can not see the lamp which is on the other side of the garage, I have no need to have the lamp turned on again.  Once again, another success story.  I am on a roll!!

No comments: