Monday, June 26, 2023

JUNE 26, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. My New Mattress.

Last summer I had a difficult time with my back.  I was unable to get out of my bed without great discomfort.  So half the summer I slept in a recking chair in my bedroom that David and Suzanne bought me when they were here in July.  As my mattress and box spring were purchased 24 years ago, I decided to buy a new set.  I did not know if my back was caused by the bed or not.  But I decided not to chance it.

In May of this year, I called MacPhersons here in Liverpool.  I described to them what I wanted in a bed and they told what the had in stock.  And I bought a mattress and box spring, sight unseen.  It was delivered soon  after.  They  took aaa the old set.  I am happy to report that I have slept on the bed for two nights.  And all is well.  No hurting back.  No trouble getting up from the bed.  So I am pleased with my new purchase.  Some days you just get lucky. 

No comments: