Monday, June 5, 2023

June 5, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Moving On.

On June 24, I board a plane for Nova Scotia.  Chris, my Lyft driver will accompany me.  And he will stay 2 weeks in Nova Scotia.  He is excited to be going to Canada.  And I am keen to return to my lovely home overlooking the bold Atlantic Ocean.  But now I must get ready.  Every year my small case for medications becomes more crowded.  I have been gathering my medications together so I am sure I have enough medications to last until the end of September.  When  Portia laid out everything on the dresser she wondered if everything would all fit.  I said that they will fit.  But we must pack carefully.

Fortunately, I do not need to bring clothes.  Today, Portia and I started organizing.  I do not like to leave anything to the last minute so I plan ahead.  We laid out my traveling clothes.  And I put the Canadian money in my purse.   My suitcase and backpack is open on the dining table.  I need one bottle of Metformin from the drug store.  Today we asked for an over ride from the drug company.  And I have not yet gotten approval for the chemotherapy but we will start working on it next Monday.  I am in good shape with organizing.  I am getting ready to move on north..

No comments: