Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June 27, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Our Dinners.

 Tina cooks our dinners at her own home on Main Street down by the lighthouse.   In the late afternoon, she goes into the garage and puts dinner in the refrigerator.  On Monday she left two dinners.  I got a text from Tina telling me what we will be eating for the two nights.  And she gives me directions which I pass on to Chris.  It is a wonderful system.  Tina is an excellent cook.  And we do not need to go out to dinner.  All we need to do is to heat the food and eat it.  Clean up is easy because she sends the food in aluminum foil and which was can throw away.

The first evening we ate baked haddock topped with tomatoes and shrimps, surrounded by mussels.  The pan looked beautiful.  And tasted even better  And we ate vegetables.  Tonight we dined  on  curried chicken with brown rice and lots of vegetables.  All noiste  and delectable.   We sit in comfortable chairs in the living roommand enjoy dinner, cooked by Tina.  I feel so fortunate to be having Tina cook our dinners.  She certainly is the most experienced chef in Liverpool.  I can't believe my good fortune.  This has been a good start to our meals for the summer.  And so far all is well thanks to Tina.  So here we go.

No comments: