Friday, June 30, 2023

June 30, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. I am All Set.

 Finally, I am all settled in.  Today Anna and I cleaned up all the mail that was stack on the desk.    Now everything is in order.  It has taken a week.  Tomorrow evening I will have been at Western Head a week.  My case and all the medications have been put away.  The little cat is now in the closet awaiting  my journey back to Mississippi.  My back pack also has been put into the closet.  Anna put the furniture from the garage out on the deck.  Eventually we will be able to use  the deck but so far we have had nothing but rain ad cool weather.

Anna organized the garage so everything is in the proper place.   All the objects that were set away for the winter out of the sun are now back in place.  So the whole house looks normal  My chargers are now in their correct spot.  So I am able to function easily.  Now I can just enjoy the summer.  Pretty nice.

No comments: