Saturday, October 16, 2021

October 15, 2021. Madison, Mississippi. My Great Day.

My Lyft driver, Chris, is a very nice fellow. He offered to drive my car to a car wash. Kashina will not drive through a car wash but she told me that I needed to get the car washed. Her solution was to have someone come and wash it in the driveway. When I told Christ, he offered to take the car to the car wash. He would not charge me so I suggested I take him out for lunch. Today was the day. Chris picked me up at 11:30 and we took the car to be washed. The place is close, so for $7.my car is now clean. Then we ate lunch at my favorite Chine restaurant. We had a good time. After school, Molly was invited to a birthday party. Christina drove several girls from school to the party. Last evening, she suggested that she would pick up an early dinner and visit with me, which we did. Christina does lots and lots of helpful chores for me so she was going to get some of those things when she was visiting. She brought hamburgers and french fries from Fine& Dandy. So we devoured those delicious burgers and fries at our early dinner. And we visited. And Christina helped. She left in time to pick Molly up at 7:30. Christina just sent out a save the day e mail for the Christmas party and she ordered my Christmas cards with the picture of the Texas girls. I enjoyed my dinner and Christina's company and help. To top off my great day I watched Houston win the first game of the leage championship series over Boston. The game was exciting, which pleased me and of course, I always cheer for Houston. My day was complete when Houston won. Today I had a great day for sure.

No comments: