Sunday, March 6, 2022

March 6, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Three Trouble.

My right Achilles is hurting. I have no idea how I hurt it but it is sore. I have been hobbling since Friday when it first started hurting. I can feel a swelling at the back of my heel. I am taking tylenot. Going into the restaurant this morning, when I stepped up a curb, a sharp pain came in my right leg. Fortunately I was holding Christinas arm. Now my Achilles is worse. Grrr. I was to start Ibrance, the chemotherapy on Friday. Pfizer is proving me with one year of Ibrance free,and sending it directly to me. But I have not received any yet. Grrr. Beginning on Thursday, my legs felt shaky when walking. This has happened in the past and I just keep walking. And I am careful. And my legs get better. But since Thursday, my legs continue to get worse. So after brunch, I had Christina bring me a walker from the garage, which I have been using all afternoon. I am not actually safe walking myself but I am fine with the walker. I knew that eventually I will be walking with a walker. Fortunately we had three in the garage. I am using the one that Ken used on the deck. Grrr. Now I must decide whether or not I need to have a doctor investigate my heel and my legs. Grrr.

No comments: