Friday, May 19, 2023

May 19, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. The Front Walk.

 The front walk, made of brick, looks great.  Finally, it is finished.  Well, Chantes and his worker will finish up a few things tomorrow but for eyes, it looks complete.  And it looks beautiful.  But more importantly, the walk from the house to the car will be  safe,  No tipping to the left and no half a brick just outside of the front door.  Tomorrow I am not to use it.  But on Sunday when I go to brunch, I will walk right down the new walk.  And I will be pleased.

In my front parking area sits Chantes car.  It broke down.  The mechanic keeps telling Chantes that he will come tomorrow with the new part.  But he never comes.  I want that car gone.  The mechanic is a member of Chantes's church which makes it difficult to hassle the mechanic.  But I have told Chantes that I want that car gone, sooner than later.  Nothing is easy.  Nothing is pure.  My walk looks lovely but now I have a car sitting in my parking area.  Grrr.

No comments: