Saturday, May 27, 2023

May 27, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Hockey Playoffs.

 Finally, Dallas won one game.  Then they e won a second.  Now they are only one game behind Las Vegas Golden Knights.  Once it was 3 to 0.  Now it is 3 to 2 with the 6th game back in Dallas on Monday.  So we have a real series.  I believe that the Golden Knights are in trouble.  But for a while, it appeared that we would have Florida against Las Vegas for the Stanley Cup.  For a Canadian, seeing Florida against Las Vegas seems strange.  

The Eastern Conference championship was a sweep of the Carolina Hurricanes, an excellent team too..  Florida just squeaked into the playoffs.  And surprised everyone  by winning every series.  First they knocked out Boston, who I thought would go to the final.  Then they beat Toronto, who I also thought could go through to the final game.  Now they wait until the Western Conference will end.   I wonder if the extended waiting will hurt or help the games to win the Stanley Cup.  We are going to find out.  But first the west must finish.  If I were a betting lady, I would be betting on Dallas.  But first they must play the games.  I am ready.

No comments: